Both roles have now been filled but we are expanding. If you are interested in changing the face of social care then send us you CV.
The ‘Internet of Things’ is going to change the future of care and 3rings is at the centre of this fantastic opportunity. Due to expansion in its operation, 3rings, is looking for two ambitious BDM’s to join our digital team.
You will be responsible for developing and closing new business sales. This will include prospecting, profiling, networking, cold calling and developing relationships with potential partners leading to profitable new business sales.
Experience in the existing Telecare world is required and we would consider a wide range of business development skills to join our team. However, Passion, enthusiasm and a can do attitude is top of our list of required attributes.
The package with be right for the right person.
So if you really want to change the future of care contact Steve Purdham at email@example.com with your cv.
First and foremost we want people who are passionate, enthusiastic and are driven to make a difference in the world of care.
As a 3rings BD professional your role will be to engage with all existing Telecare and care channels to educate the market to the power of the 3rings service and platform and build its sales channels.
In addition to passion we would ideally like the candidate to have experience in:
- Demonstrable experience in profitable Business development
- Telecare and Care Industry
So if you are outgoing, confident and an organised individual who wants to get in on the ground floor of an amazing opportunity to help people then apply now!
- Motivating and exciting the existing market with the expectations that the new world of the Internet of Things can do for the world of care.
- Researching, prospecting and identification of potential new clients and decision makers
- Networking, including attending industry events and providing feedback
- Cold Calling
- Building and developing new client relationships
- Following up new business opportunities including setting up and attending client meetings
- Planning, creation and delivery of presentations and pitches to prospective clients
- Completing and submitting tenders and PQQs
- Developing cohesive commercial propositions that meet client needs, concerns and objectives
- Communicating new product, service and market developments to prospective clients
- Working in conjunction with the Chairman to develop appropriate literature
- Writing and generating monthly prospecting and progress reports as required
- Identifying and developing new product and service streams/channels to increase sales
- Identifying and developing unique product and service differentiators and propositions
- Ensuring data is accurately input and maintained within relevant CRM/Sales management system
- Meeting sales targets· Planning and developing a pipeline of new business
Applicant Requirements/Person Specification
- Passionate, Enthusiastic, confident and driven and likeable individual
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and networker with strong presentation skills
- Persuasive and skilled negotiator with strong decision making skills
- Excellent customer service and client development skills
- Ability to translate proposals and opportunities into actual sales
- Must have initiative and the ability to create and articulate compelling, value added propositions
- Experienced in completing and winning tenders and PQQs, preferably in the voluntary/healthcare sectors
- Must be target focussed and comfortable working to agreed targets and KPIs
- Must be numerate and commercially aware with a good understanding of marketing principles
- Must be logical and capable of following defined processes and procedures
- Must have good IT skills, be an experienced user of Microsoft Office with experience of other CRM/Pipeline management software
- Organised and flexible – willing to work with the whole team to provide an excellent service, yet able to work independently and manage their own workload in an efficient manner
- Accurate and capable of working to daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Applicant must be positive and enthusiastic and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Applicants may be required to undertake a DBS check
- Would suit an experienced and outgoing business development manager with B2B experience but would consider most people who want to make a difference!
Send CV or call: Steve Purdham, 3rings Chairman, firstname.lastname@example.org 07899 803555