It is with great regret and sadness that we have to inform you that we will be bringing the 3rings Care Plug and Internet of Things sensor service to a close.
After a journey of 6 years we have taken this decision because the technology adoption within the Social Care market is extremely slow moving, which means that we are not able to attain a sustainable business model that would give the quality, and daily operational support that we believe is the minimum we would expect to deliver, to look after you, our customers.
Our customers including individuals, regional council’s and housing association’s that use 3rings as a safety net of care, are very important to us and this is the reason why we haven’t waited until the last moment to notify you of our decision.
With this in mind, we will be doing two things:-
- We will maintain support for the 3rings care service, including the Plug and IOT sensors platform until Friday 1st March 2019, so there is still plenty of time to setup something else to look after your loved ones.
- Because of your fantastic support over the years our intent is to come back to you within the next 6-8 weeks with a range of options to continue providing care for your loved ones. We do not know what form these options will have at the moment as we are in talks with a range of suppliers to ensure the best and most suitable options.
Depending upon your subscription period there may be a financial implications, as follows:
- If you pay monthly, this will continue until you cancel or until 1st March 2019
(we take subscriptions monthly in arrears)
- If you have a 12 month or 24 month subscription which expires before 1st March 2019 then when your subscription expires you will be offered an on-going monthly subscription at £12 a month until we close the service.
- If you have a 12 month or 24 month subscription that still is ‘live’ after 1st March 2019 we are looking to include any outstanding periods against future recommendations.
- If your subscription is out of date or you have an unpaid trial beyond 4 weeks then every little helps us keep the service going please contact email@example.com and she will set up your £12 a month subscription until we close.
The 3rings team strongly believe in the world of IoT sensors and true digital solutions to provide a safety net of care, 3rings has always evangelised this as our goal, we know that digital safety nets of care will change the face of social care in the future.
3rings are immensely proud to have helped so many families and vulnerable people, and to have saved lives through the 3rings service and we are truly sorry to have to deliver this message.
Can I personally thank you for your support for 3rings which made a massive difference and kept us going and we thank you for your understanding and commitment to providing to the safety net of care for your loved ones.
Should you wish to clarify anything or have any comments then please don’t hesitate to contact me directly either by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01260 222853 or my mobile 07899 803555.
I will be back in touch as soon as I can.